Through a partnership with Lawyers Clearinghouse and other Merrimack Valley business professionals, Community InRoads provides free, quality workshops in Lawrence on important topics surrounding nonprofit management.
A partial listing of some of our past workshops include:
- How to Make the Ask to Potential Funders
- WISP Data Security for Nonprofits
- Legal Responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Board Roles to Goals
- Outcome Measurements
- Measuring Nonprofits in Hard Times
- Becoming a 501c3 – the process and responsibilities
- The Use of Social Media in the Nonprofit World
- Myers Briggs
- The New Form 990
- Risk Management Plans for Nonprofits
- Insurance - Who Needs It?
- Planned Giving: Opening Doors Large Lifetime and Legacy Gifts
"Community InRoads' workshops are professional, high quality and locally accessible. They also allow our non-profits to network and learn from one another. Executive Directors in other parts of Massachusetts have expressed their jealousy when I share how very much Community InRoads has done for us at Notre Dame Education Center."
Sr. Eileen Burns, Executive Director, Notre Dame Education Center